- Contact your local Infinity Realty Group agent to prepare a market analysis specific to your home to determine what you could potentially sell your home for.
- Once you decide to list your home with Infinity, you will sign a listing agreement which allows us to market your home. Now, let the fun begin!!
Listing Your Home
- Professional photography/videography scheduled to take amazing shots of your home. “Coming Soon” listing teasers will also start now!
- Listing goes live on MLS and your agent will begin to market your home so it is visible on all platforms and to the local community. Open house is also scheduled at this time if you, as the seller agree. Open houses are a great way to get to find buyers in today’s market!
Receiving an Offer
- Once an offer is received from a potential buyer (or multiple offers!) Terms will be discussed and explained to you in detail and you will decide how to respond with your agent’s guidance. Once an agreement has been reached, you will sign the purchase and sales agreement and officially go “under contract”.
- Buyers will then have possible contingencies to satisfy, such as home inspection and financing appraisal, etc. The buyer will schedule the home inspection on the property and the lender will schedule the appraisal. Possible re-negotiations happen at this point if need be. Once contingencies have been met, the process continues…
- Lender gives the clear to close and buyer will schedule a final walk through of the property (typically within 24 hours of closing)
- And for the moment we have been waiting for…….closing time!! This is where you will sign over the property to the new owners and receive your proceeds!